KINA FT. ADRIANA PROENZA – CAN WE KISS FOREVER Mp3 Download

KINA FT. ADRIANA PROENZA – CAN WE KISS FOREVER Mp3 Download

Amazing song that has been on the troll on every ones radio. This is a new release by KINA FT. ADRIANA PROENZA – CAN WE KISS FOREVER Mp3 Download.. Listen to the sweet melody from this amazing and rare talent that is making the music air waves.

Listen and download This Jam Below

DOWNLOAD

I tried to reach you, I can’t hide
How strong’s the feeling when we dive
I crossed the ocean of my mind
My wounds are healing with the salt
All my senses intensified
Whenever you and I, we dive
I crossed the ocean of my mind
But in the end I drown
You push me down, down

All the shame
When you call my name
I felt pain
When you came

The post KINA FT. ADRIANA PROENZA – CAN WE KISS FOREVER Mp3 Download appeared first on Celebsngr.



from Celebsngr https://bit.ly/2Y0oVZt
KINA FT. ADRIANA PROENZA – CAN WE KISS FOREVER Mp3 Download KINA FT. ADRIANA PROENZA – CAN WE KISS FOREVER Mp3 Download Reviewed by Mp3cwitch on June 14, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

your message has been posted!

Powered by Blogger.