DOWNLOAD ALBUM: John Legend – Bigger Love Zip Download (Full Album)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: John Legend – Bigger Love Zip Download (Full Album)

John Legend Bigger Love Zip Download

John Legend did a great job in producing the masterpiece Bigger Love. The Album is already trending and ready for your Download.

Executive produced by Raphael Saadiq, the 16-track set is a “celebration of love, joy, sensuality, hope, and resilience,” and includes appearances from Jhené Aiko, Gary Clark Jr., Rapsody, Koffee, and Camper. The artwork, which features a side portrait of Legend, was illustrated by acclaimed artist Charly Palmer.

This project has been a labor of love for me, something I’ve spent over a year conceiving and creating,” said Legend. “I poured my heart and soul into these songs and collaborated with some incredibly gifted co-writers, producers and musicians. The songs are inspired by the loves of my life: my wife, my family and the rich tradition of black music that has made me the artist I am.

John Legend – Bigger Love Full Album Tracklist

1. “Ooh Laa”
2. “Actions”
3. “I Do”
4. “One Life”
5. “Wild” feat. Gary Clark Jr.
6. “Bigger Love”
7. “U Move, I Move” feat. Jhené Aiko
8. “Favorite Place”
9. “Slow Cooker”
10. “Focused”
11. “Conversations in the Dark”
12. “Don’t Walk Away” feat. Koffee
13. “Remember Us” feat. Rapsody
14. “I’m Ready” feat. Camper
15. “Always”
16. “Never Break”

John Legend – Bigger Love Full Album Zip Download

The post DOWNLOAD ALBUM: John Legend – Bigger Love Zip Download (Full Album) appeared first on Celebsngr.



from Celebsngr https://bit.ly/3deG6e4
DOWNLOAD ALBUM: John Legend – Bigger Love Zip Download (Full Album) DOWNLOAD ALBUM: John Legend – Bigger Love Zip Download (Full Album) Reviewed by Mp3cwitch on June 18, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

your message has been posted!

Powered by Blogger.