Joao Cancelo Moves From Juventus To Manchester City

Joao Cancelo Moves From Juventus To Manchester City



Manchester city have completed the signing of Portuguese right-back Joao Cancelo from Juventus for £60m.

The agreement sees Man-city's full-back Danilo, 28, move within the other way for a fee of £34.1m.

Cancelo, 25, has signed a contract at the Etihad arena till the summer of 2025 and becomes City’s third signing of the summer after Angelino and Rodri.

“City is an amazing club, with an excellent manager and with that i am delighted to be here,” aforesaid Cancelo.

“Everything concerning them has affected me since i got here, from the facilities, to their form of play.

“I am continually trying to develop my game and win trophies and that i believe I will do this here, therefore currently I’m extremely looking forward to the new season and testing myself in the Premier League.
Joao Cancelo Moves From Juventus To Manchester City Joao Cancelo Moves From Juventus To Manchester City Reviewed by Mp3cwitch on August 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

your message has been posted!

Powered by Blogger.